Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Techniques Style

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new member!

Go down 
+2
SyNc.cr7
sypress
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SKi`eM
Moderador
Moderador
SKi`eM

new member! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:21:17

Did I miss something? Looks like someone is trying to join a dead clan, a dead game that nobody cares anymore. I haven't touch this game in a long time, If i wanted to i could over inflate my ego and install it and drop 70eff and 150 frags every map. What benefit would it give me? NOTHING. I remember our grudges, If i wanted i would remind you about all the times you cheated. But NO, I really don't care. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Fuzzy you know i will always <3 you man.
Back to top Go down
http://mac.clanservers.com/index.php
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:21:31

lol im laughing over here sync, kodum is a great comedian
Back to top Go down
KoduM
Moderador
Moderador
KoduM

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:21:37

god here comes the long haired greasy bipolar thing we all hated, like I said wb!!  and welcome to a clan that died a long time ago, and for the record even if i said who the rawest u obv didn't like that, and u came out comparing if you take the time and read. wb Hendrix lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fuzzyarts
KoduM
Moderador
Moderador
KoduM

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:23:40

SKi`eM wrote:
Did I miss something? Looks like someone is trying to join a dead clan, a dead game that nobody cares anymore. I haven't touch this game in a long time, If i wanted to i could over inflate my ego and install it and drop 70eff and 150 frags every map. What benefit would it give me? NOTHING. I remember our grudges, If i wanted i would remind you about all the times you cheated. But NO, I really don't care. I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Fuzzy you know i will always <3 you man.
listen to SM,
Back to top Go down
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:24:12

KoduM wrote:
god here comes the long haired greasy bipolar thing we all hated, like I said wb!!  and welcome to a clan that died a long time ago, and for the record even if i said who the rawest u obv didn't like that, and u came out comparing if you take the time and read. wb Hendrix lmfao
lol Ski came to your rescue.. this is so cute.. you guys should kiss eachother lmfao
Back to top Go down
KoduM
Moderador
Moderador
KoduM

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:25:54

and here comes a useless response . rofl
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:26:09

SKi`eM wrote:
Is not a dead game, many pug...many clans.....and we want to get back our UTS from demo..its was dead clan..but now we got 2 servers and we are going in the right path
Back to top Go down
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:26:58

SKi`eM wrote:
it's funny that you remember our "grudges" because i don't... i've prolly smoked too much weed since then lmfao.. but ok if you want to be bitter thats cool with me
Back to top Go down
SKi`eM
Moderador
Moderador
SKi`eM

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:28:15

sypress wrote:
KoduM wrote:
lol Ski came to your rescue.. this is so cute.. you guys should kiss eachother lmfao
Rescue? Heh, I've known fuzzy for a while now, we played FV after demo died completely, and we rocked em noobs all around. I don't like to badmouth anyone, neither do i care about your opinion. You'll probably gonna need em GLOWINIS BRO. lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://mac.clanservers.com/index.php
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:30:12

hahahaha you guys crack me up... what a bunch of punks
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:34:01

cmon guys..we shud be all good friends...we all be part of the ''big'' UTD coret ctf..so pls..don't get angry with things like u are better or the other guys is much better..let's try play all together..we all know that's in the past..We had problems with each other
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 0:35:10

the past is past..the thing is important that we going to kick some asses in the FV

just shake hand jaja...
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>Dio
Ducho
Ducho
<|UTS|>Dio

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 19:21:48

SyNc.cr7 wrote:
cmon guys..we shud be all good friends...we all be part of the ''big'' UTD coret ctf..so pls..don't get angry with things like u are better or the other guys is much better..let's try play all together..we all know that's in the past..We had problems with each other
lol this is our leader, my bro for long years!
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 21:42:51

Dio wrote:
SyNc.cr7 wrote:
lol this is our leader, my bro for long years!

Heeey Dioo!! UTS is back so! let's play my friend! nice to see u arroud bro
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Dec - 10:13:10

Yeah guys, lets put a live this Clan again, Sk'em and Fuzzy da wuzzy, come back and lets try to make some clan Battles, and have fun.

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
http://instag.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member!   new member! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new member!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2