Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Techniques Style

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uber vs. UTS challenge

Go down 
+4
seedless
SoniC-BooM
<|UTS|>InstaG!
theman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theman
Noob
Noob

Uber vs. UTS challenge Empty
PostSubject: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:46:12

So yea...We've already had the pleasure of playing MaC, F5/VoD needs to make up their minds on their identity, and demo needs more CBs.

A few of us were thinking:

Sunday, April 11th, 4 or 5pm eastern time? MaC New York server. We would coordinate after the FDL(+ vs. Sexy) match which is to take place a 3pm eastern time.

You guys can talk to me or Sonic directly on msn:
Sonic: sonicboom@playtehgame.com
Me: themanscontact@hotmail.com (Hablo espanol...poco)

4v4 or 5v5, if neither side doesn't have enough players, we can always reschedule.

(Posted this in your guy's older forums, didn't realize that you guys changed it...the last post in Feb. should have been a clue)
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 18:04:16

Uhm.. Can u change the Day for tomorrow.. April 11. Cuz Some of us cant play Sundays.. or well.. I cant hehe Smile
same time If u want.. or if u want to Change it to 8pm EST. Could be great.

See u man.
Back to top Go down
http://instag.jimdo.com/
theman
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 20:08:39

Saturday night is a party night for a few of us so, can't tomorrow. How about:

Wednesday, April 13th, 7:30-8:00? (Eastern Time)

Again, I'm trying to coordinate around or times close to FDL matches because around those, most people are free. If no, I'll purpose another time.
................................................................................................................................................

...And lets agree on one thing before we even set the time do this.

Do you guys agree with no forfiets? In other words:

To win the match, the game must be played.
Neither team will be forced to play if they do not have enough players.
AND
Neither team will be forced to play if they do not have the selection players they want available to play.

If one of us doesn't want to play because of these reasons, we reschedule.
Back to top Go down
SoniC-BooM
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 20:15:26

theman wrote:
Saturday night is a party night for a few of us so, can't tomorrow. How about:

Wednesday, April 13th, 7:30-8:00? (Eastern Time)

Again, I'm trying to coordinate around or times close to FDL matches because around those, most people are free. If no, I'll purpose another time.
................................................................................................................................................

AND
Neither team will be forced to play if they do not have the selection players they want available to play.

Simple translation
Manana no se puede, es muy tempranos y muchos ya tienen planes para hece tiempo.
Ofrecemos moverlo al Miercoles 13 de Abril entre las 730 o 8 de la noche(tiempo eastern)
Una cosa buena seria que no importa como, si es que aceptan este dia, si no tienen suficientes jugadores para jugar ese dia, cambiamos de dia, no tomaremos un a Ganada porque no llegaron suficientes, ojala usted acepten esto tambien.
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 20:26:29

Damn it.. my problem is this.. Now im on the University.. So i have to travel all the week to another City..
and for now in that city where I live.. I dont have Internet.. and I cant play..
Right now, I just can play Friday night, Saturday and early Sunday cuz I'm in that city from Monday to Friday studying.
Sorry Sad
And.. maybe the guys can play.. but if i dont tell them on MSn.. they will not play :S
Back to top Go down
theman
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 20:31:40

Alright, well, FIRST, do you agree with the following terms? It is intended to benefit you; I promise:

theman wrote:

AND

Do you Agree? Si o No? Sooboo tradujo encima de mi

And as far as a time, how about:

Friday, April 16th, 7:30-8:00 p.m. EST
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 2:59:18

We need Change the day.. April 17? What u say guys ?
Back to top Go down
seedless
Ducho
Ducho

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 10:38:15

I dislike both Friday and Saturday evenings / nights, but if I know a few days in advance I can manage.
Back to top Go down
Tidus`
Maestro
Maestro
Tidus`

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr - 14:36:58

Haiiii
I am in holiday since 2 april at 18 april .
So i am available the morning because i from Belgium
There is difference hours and afternoon ( hour USA) he's 2-3 AM o'clock by me :S
Well if we play the morning .

Its's Ok For me

[ps]:|uTs| Ready for Destructed others clan Hiyahhh

hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr - 3:13:22

uTs|Tidus` wrote:
Haiiii
I am in holiday since 2 april at 18 april .
So i am available the morning because i from Belgium
There is difference hours and afternoon ( hour USA) he's 2-3 AM o'clock by me :S
Well if we play the morning .

Its's Ok For me

[ps]:|uTs| Ready for Destructed others clan Hiyahhh

hahaha Very Happy
Smile
Back to top Go down
theman
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr - 13:26:46

Alright...Sync, InstaG, Seed, or whoever, talk to me or SooBoo when you guys actually decide on a time in the next couple of weeks when you want to do this. If you read this thread, I had adjusted the times 3 different times...so this depends on you guys whether this happens or not. Decide on 3 or 4 definite times that you guys can show up and come to us and let us know directly.
Back to top Go down
SoniC-BooM
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 2:18:55

theman wrote:
Alright...Sync, InstaG, Seed, or whoever, talk to me or SooBoo when you guys actually decide on a time in the next couple of weeks when you want to do this. If you read this thread, I had adjusted the times 3 different times...so this depends on you guys whether this happens or not. Decide on 3 or 4 definite times that you guys can show up and come to us and let us know directly.
Buena, Sync, InstaG, Seed, o cualquier otra persona, contactenme a mi o a theman cuando se decidan en un dia para poder jugar que puedan. Si leen esto, ajuste el tiempo a 3 diferentes horas/dias. depende todo si esto pasa o no. decidan 3 o 4 tiempos que puedan estar aqui vengan y diganme a mi o a theman directamente, o tambien aqui - http://www.unrealcommunity.com/forums/index.php?board=38.0
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>CRASH!
Supremo
Supremo
<|UTS|>CRASH!

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 9:50:49

SoniC-BooM wrote:
theman wrote:
Buena, Sync, InstaG, Seed, o cualquier otra persona, contactenme a mi o a theman cuando se decidan en un dia para poder jugar que puedan. Si leen esto, ajuste el tiempo a 3 diferentes horas/dias. depende todo si esto pasa o no. decidan 3 o 4 tiempos que puedan estar aqui vengan y diganme a mi o a theman directamente, o tambien aqui - http://www.unrealcommunity.com/forums/index.php?board=38.0
hey, creo que instag no estara este fin de semana disponible, ya que no viajara a la ciudad donde vive.
Back to top Go down
Tidus`
Maestro
Maestro
Tidus`

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 18:45:41

uTs FOREVEEERRRRR

I'm Hot
when is the match?????
hahaa
Back to top Go down
seedless
Ducho
Ducho

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 19:58:45

I don't really see myself in a leadership position with this clan as language barrier is a definite issue - so you'll have to take it up with InstaG or Sync. They can be found on MSN. Bug them. Remind them. Your best bet is to find another clan to play for time being until we get things sorted out here.
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 20:01:06

Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 20:01:49

we are having problems with the fucking net.. u shud read the post about that..
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 20:04:52

Back to top Go down
seedless
Ducho
Ducho

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 23:33:07

Ah, sorry. I never check our private forums. We have so many subforums, I don't know what to check and it's confusing.
Back to top Go down
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 15:07:12

seedless wrote:
Ah, sorry. I never check our private forums. We have so many subforums, I don't know what to check and it's confusing.

hehe np .. I know are so many.. but just so you know in the situation we are:) .. and soon we'll have internet in that fucking city Razz
bye man gl
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:56:57

It's true..
Back to top Go down
SKi`eM
Moderador
Moderador
SKi`eM

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 21:40:31

Hi
Back to top Go down
http://mac.clanservers.com/index.php
Tidus`
Maestro
Maestro
Tidus`

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 22:15:53

Hoy hoy
Back to top Go down
SKi`eM
Moderador
Moderador
SKi`eM

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 22:16:39

You guys still have demo installed? Does the anti-cheat still work? No way.
Back to top Go down
http://mac.clanservers.com/index.php
SyNc.cr7
Co.Leader
Co.Leader
SyNc.cr7

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr - 22:16:58

he hey!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber vs. UTS challenge   Uber vs. UTS challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber vs. UTS challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next