Clan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Techniques Style

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT

Go down 
+3
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Z10
sypress
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sypress
Noob
Noob

ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 21:30:26

I was in a server with z10/panama and we talked about 2v2ing the clan HoP until he says:

" I wanna quit UTS and join HoP. HoP said to me that I am the best player in UTS"

I told him that he should stay in uts because right now uts needs all the help it can get.. HoP clan has 19 members while uts has maybe like 10 or 11.

So I challenge him to 1v1 woot and this fucking pussy keeps making excuses trying to leave the game.. at the end i won 4-3.. he's clearly not the best in uts anyway. hes a bitch. I SAW HIM IN A HOP SERVER WEARING THEIR TAG [HoP]Panama. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HOP CLAN. HERES MY SCREEN SHOT TO FUCKING PROVE THIS BITCH IS A FUCKING LIAR:

ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Mvh5
Back to top Go down
Z10
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 23:57:06

let me know if you really want a 1vs1;)
Back to top Go down
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec - 0:16:20

way to quit the clan you fucking pussy ass bitch
Back to top Go down
<|UTS|>InstaG!
Leader!
Leader!
<|UTS|>InstaG!

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec - 1:11:03

De verdad te vas a hop mamadora?
Back to top Go down
http://instag.jimdo.com/
WeeDMaN
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec - 13:02:08

Sypress is butt hurt if someone wants to join my clan I ain't going to say no especially if they are good & Z10 is not in [HoP] only yeyo I didn't steal no members I didn't tell Z10 to leave UTS to join my clan I told him UTS is lucky to have you to bad we couldn't have you then he said he would quit to join us so shut the fuck up & grow some balls stop acting like a child. I don't need to steal members to have a good clan yea I got 22 members but who the fuck cares nobodies talking shit to |UK| or other big clans for having too much members so shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
sypress
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 2:08:19

WeeDMaN wrote:
Sypress is butt hurt if someone wants to join my clan I ain't going to say no especially if they are good & Z10 is not in [HoP] only yeyo I didn't steal no members I didn't tell Z10 to leave UTS to join my clan I told him UTS is lucky to have you to bad we couldn't have you then he said he would quit to join us so shut the fuck up & grow some balls stop acting like a child.  I don't need to steal members to have a good clan yea I got 22 members but who the fuck cares nobodies talking shit to |UK| or other big clans for having too much members so shut the fuck up.

ok, thats fair, i still think panama is a cunt for leaving the clan and this post wasn't really directed towards you which is why your name was not included in any of my posts. we don't even need a member like that anyway.. lets go some scrims in the future.

sypress out
Back to top Go down
WeeDMaN
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 12:09:54

Well in your message you said fuck Panama & [HoP] so basically means fuck everyone in [HoP] so that's why I had to jump in I don't need Z10 in my clan either I got some of the best UT players in [HoP] one of the best defenders & one of the best offenders. I banned you from our server for lots of shit talk but ill unban you right after this post & hopefully we can play some fair fun games. I know a lot of people trying to troll us so please don't come to our server and 1vs1 our players & then call us noobs because ill pull out all my starting players & I know of atleast 12 people in my clan who would blow people away in a 1vs1
Back to top Go down
SKi`eM
Moderador
Moderador
SKi`eM

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 23:15:56

You guys all suck, I havent touch this game in 2 years I bet i can still pwn you guys hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://mac.clanservers.com/index.php
Whaambulance
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 13:54:43

Hahahaha that z10 guy is pathetic. I skool scrubs like that anyday...
Back to top Go down
http://animehq.mywapblog.com
<|UTS|>Dio
Ducho
Ducho
<|UTS|>Dio

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 22:53:39

don't worry Dio still is here Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT   ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: Z10 IS A FAGGOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Site :: <|UTS|> Forum :: General-
Jump to: